Friday, April 13, 2012

Follow Friday #10


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!


If you can't follow via GFC, then please follow via NetworkedBlogs or e-mail! :)


Please state in the post if you're a new follower or old follower. If you don't tell me that you are following, then I don't know that you are. Therefore, I'll not follow you back. I would like to follow each and every one of you back, so it is important that you clearly state that you are following me and not just stopping by. When someone says, "just saying hi!" or "just hopping through!" then I have no idea if you are following or not. That means that I may or may not return the visit, depending on how much time I have. The people who state they are following me will definitely get a visit and follow back. Also be sure to leave a link back to your blog, otherwise I won't know where to go to follow you! Thank you. 



Q: What is one book that you would be nervous to see a movie adaption of because you think the movie could never live up to the book?


A: So I picked three because I couldn't decide. Bitten by Kelley Armstrong, Shifting by Bethany Wiggins, Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier

What about you?

14 comments:

  1. Hey! I haven't read any of those yet, but I will definitely put them on my TBR list :D I get really nervous when books I like are going to be made into movies! Great Post! Following via GFC and Networked Blogs :) Have a great Friday!

    Kayla @ Bengal Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of those but I get nervous for any book being made into a movie.
    My FF
    Also Visit My
    Taken at Dusk Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morganville Vampires - I hope there'll never be a movie!

    New follower!:)

    glass @ I'm a reader, what about you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read those...will have to check them out!

    Thanks for stopping by & following. Following back via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of those! The Chaos Walking trilogy is what makes me REALLY nervous.

    My follow friday! Please stop by!

    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by! I'm follow you back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Read Bitten and LOVED IT and can totally understand your fears about it getting lost in translation. Thanks for becoming a follower of mine. I'm now following you back via GFC and look forward to visiting more.

    The Scarf Princess

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of those! I'll have to check into them.
    Thanks for stopping by! Following back through GFC!
    -Lori

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog & following! I'm following you now too!

    Jenny @ Into The Morning Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for dropping by my blog! Already was a GFC follower but I am a new NB follower! :)

    Froggy
    www.froggaritasbookcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopping through. I haven't read any of those books. I keep meaning to read Kelley Armstrong.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to see anything by Kelley Armstrong! She's amazing. :)

    Sorry for my late reply! Thanks for hopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I also try to always return the favor! Thanks for stopping by!