Friday, April 20, 2012

Follow Friday #11


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!


If you can't follow via GFC, then please follow via NetworkedBlogs or e-mail! :)


Please state in the post if you're a new follower or old follower. If you don't tell me that you are following, then I don't know that you are. Therefore, I'll not follow you back. I would like to follow each and every one of you back, so it is important that you clearly state that you are following me and not just stopping by. When someone says, "just saying hi!" or "just hopping through!" then I have no idea if you are following or not. That means that I may or may not return the visit, depending on how much time I have. The people who state they are following me will definitely get a visit and follow back. Also be sure to leave a link back to your blog, otherwise I won't know where to go to follow you! Thank you. 



Q: Fight! Fight! If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who do you think would win?

A: I would like to see Clayton Danvers from Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld series fight with Charles from Patricia Briggs' Alpha and Omega and Mercy Thompson series. Both men are werewolves, and both are their packs' enforcers/hit men. As far as who would win, I really have no idea. Clay's ruthless, but Charles has this quiet strength. Since Briggs never shows us Charles in action when he goes out to kill misbehaving wolves, I'm going to have to go with Clay. I know more what he can do. So for now, I'm going to say that Clay would beat Charles... barely. 

What do you guys think?

13 comments:

  1. Oh, good fight. Not sure how that one would turn out but I would love to watch it and see what goes down. Love you blog! New follower! Happy reading!

    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices. Think Charles may just clinch it though :)

    New GFC Follower! my FF

    Vikki @ V's Book Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi fellow Adrian lover! I'm following you back. I just started reading the Iron fey series by library this week.
    I haven't read about your choices so I sadly can't say anything about them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your choices! Seriously who could really choose between those two men.

    New follower:

    Happy FF!

    http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2012/04/feature-follow-friday-04192012.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. excellent choices, I love Clayton. I like Charles too, and that fight would be tough to call.. thanks for stopping by my FF today :) Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  6. More books for me to add to my TBR.

    New followers My #FF :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I agree--Clay over Charles by a narrow margin. I love both :) New Follower! My Follow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since Clay and I plan to marry, I'm sure he'll win..

    Patricia // My FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read either yet, must look into it. I'm a new follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the follow! I'm following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm trying to catch up on last week's FF! Thanks for stopping by my post. New follower!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I also try to always return the favor! Thanks for stopping by!