Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Mister Joey Bean Cat!

I know that this is a book blog, but today is my cat's birthday. I love him more than anything, and I am so proud of how far he's come.

When I got Joey from a cat rescue, he was three years old and had been severely abused. He was terrified of people and constantly hid from me and everyone else. He still has scars on him from the damage that was done.  Eventually, he got to where he didn't hide from me as much, but he was still afraid to meet people. He also had abandonment issues, so any time I'd leave, he'd freak out and eat all of his food thinking that he'd get no more. Today, eight years later, he introduces himself to any guest who comes into the house and knows that when I leave, I'll be back. he's the sweetest and most loving cat in the world, and I am so lucky to have him. So today is your day, Joey. Happy birthday my baby boy!





 
 


5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthdate, Joey!

    Your friends,
    Nutmeg and Cheshire Kitten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Joey! I have an all black cat like him, Midnight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute! I love cats :) have you seen 'simon's cat' on YouTube? It's so funny. Mostly because it's so true!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I also try to always return the favor! Thanks for stopping by!