Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #12

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly post hosted at Breaking the Spine. Here are the upcoming releases that I'm not-so-patiently waiting for!






Biting Cold
By: Chloe Neill
Release Date: 08/07/12
Synopsis from goodreads.com:
Turned into a vampire against her will, twenty-eight-year-old Merit found her way into the dark circle of Chicago’s vampire underground, where she learned there was more to supernaturals than met the eye—and more supernaturals than the public ever imagined. And not all the secrets she learned were for sharing—among humans or inhumans. 

Now Merit is on the hunt, charging across the stark American Midwest, tailing a rogue supernatural intent on stealing an ancient artifact that could unleash catastrophic evil on the world. But Merit is also the prey. An enemy of Chicagoland is hunting her, and he’ll stop at nothing to get the book for himself. No mercy allowed. No rules apply. No lives spared. The race is on.



What book are you waiting for this Wednesday?

8 comments:

  1. I really should read something written by Chloe Neill! :'D

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh this one is a great pick! Sounds amazing!

    Please drop by @ my Waiting on Wednesday post here


    Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love vamps and this looks amazing. Love the cover, too. Thanks so much for sharing and stopping by my WoW

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, seems like interesting book ;D Great pick :D Hope you'll like it :)
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really intriguing. I'll have to look into it. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to read a Chloe Neill book ASAP! She's just one of those authors that everyone seems to love who I REALLY need to add to my list too, and I've only heard great things about the Chicagoland vampires so far. This is sure to be a good one!

    Awesome pick for your WOW this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. But the description says NOTHING about Ethan?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES! This is on my list. Cannot wait for it.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I also try to always return the favor! Thanks for stopping by!