Friday, July 27, 2012

Follow Friday #21


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

If you can't follow via GFC, then please follow via NetworkedBlogs or e-mail! :)

Please state in the post if you're a new follower or old follower. If you don't tell me that you are following, then I don't know that you are. Therefore, I'll not follow you back. I would like to follow each and every one of you back, so it is important that you clearly state that you are following me and not just stopping by. When someone says, "just saying hi!" or "just hopping through!" then I have no idea if you are following or not. That means that I may or may not return the visit, depending on how much time I have. The people who state they are following me will definitely get a visit and follow back. Also be sure to leave a link back to your blog, otherwise I won't know where to go to follow you! Thank you.   
  




Q: Summer Reading. What was your favorite book that you were REQUIRED to read when you were in school?


A: I'm going to answer this with college instead of high school and say The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian by Sherman Alexie. I love Alexie, and I love that book. It was great to get to re-read it for class.

What about you?

10 comments:

  1. Never heard about this book... but the title is very different o.O New follower!
    My FF post: http://goo.gl/2gafx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of that. So you read it before, liked the book, then had to re-read it for class? How awesome is that?

    Thanks for stopping by my FF. Followed you back :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm I haven't heard of it. Happy Friday and old follower!

    My FF

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one of my FAVORITE books. The more I think about it the more I like it.

    Old follower. My follow friday! Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a neat idea, I've seen it around but haven't read about what it means till today.

    -K8
    http://froze8.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That book is on my TBR shelf. I might have to pick it up soon.
    New follower
    Carson @ Reader with Voice

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. never heard of that one but it sounds interesting from the title.

    mine: http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-follow-727.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! My favorite was probably Hoot by Carl Hiassen (I know I spelt that wrong...I think I did :P) and Goodnight Mister Tom by Michelle Magorian. Need to check out this one though! I'm a new follower :D

    Rabiah
    Confessions of a Readaholic

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE that book! It's one of my all-time favorites! I recommend it to perfect strangers in the bookstore and the library. : )

    New follower!

    You can check out my FF here: http://www.mysticbooklover.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-and-follow-friday-is-meme_27.html

    Tammy @ Into the Mystic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,

    Hopping on through from the feature and follow!
    New Buddy, Please…. Cyber stalk me back@ http://dawnandwinniebookreviews.blogspot.com
    
OH! My Summer Read was…Things Fall Apart By Chinua Achebe (Author) it was interesting ☺
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I also try to always return the favor! Thanks for stopping by!