Sunday, September 2, 2012

Drake Chronicles by Alyxandra Harvey deals!

The Drake Chronicles is an awesome series about a vampire family, complete with many hot vampire brothers. The series is light-hearted and fun. The characters are engaging wonderfully sarcastic. If you haven't had a chance to read this series yet, you need to check it out, and this is your chance. Right now, you can get the first book of the Drake Chronicles, Hearts at Stake (my absolute favorite book in the series. I LOVE Nicholas and Lucy!) for only $0.99! Once you read this, you'll be hooked. Click below to take advantage of this amazing deal!



Two other books from the series are also on sale right now. Out for Blood, (one of my favorites) is on sale for $4.61, and Blood Feud (another one of my favorites) is only $4.99! Click the links below to take advantage of these deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I also try to always return the favor! Thanks for stopping by!