Thursday, May 5, 2016

Book Expo America Coverage

To all my wonderful readers:

Are you looking for 2016 BEA coverage? Then look no further! Fall Into Books will be at BEA, covering the entire expo. I will sit down with publishers, authors, and maybe even a few other book bloggers, in order to let you guys know about the newest trends in the book world. I am so excited to get this opportunity, and I can't wait to share everything I learn with you all. If there are any types of content or any people/groups/companies you'd like to know more about, please comment here and let me know. I'll do my best to get you the information you asked for! Also, there will be a giant giveaway after the Expo is done, so stay tuned for that! For those of you who are also attending BEA, I hope to meet you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I also try to always return the favor! Thanks for stopping by!